Wednesday 12 August 2015

                                 
 Mizen Head

Picture by Ernesta B.

Third place to visit it would be a Mizen Head It's the most southwesterly point. The view is just amazing. If I wouldn't think about that I'm scared of the height  and dizziness and a feeling that I'm going to through up I'd say it's just awesome!  It's located in the Goleen in West Cork. Well we didn't visit Goleen it self but if you would, let me know how it was :)
The ticket is €6 adult or you can get a family ticket (2 adult 3 children) €18. Prepare to spent few hours in there. Loads of walking. There is a small museum on the very end of the walk. It's an old light house.Inside is very nice kept as it was when the light keeper was living at that time. Impressive!The old compass, the old phone and the etc...
Facilities on the site: toilets (most important :) ) coffee shop, souvenir shop, tables out side, small playground for kids. Enjoyable day out.

Picture by Ernesta B.
Pictures by Ernesta B.
Picture by Ernesta B.
Summary:
Would I go there again? Even if I do scare of the height? Definitely Yes!
Would I recommend this place: Yes!It's one of the place you must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment